So Yummy, you have to try this one!
What you need:
1 Pizza Crust (I used the pre-made kind)
Pesto (I buy mine at Costco and freeze it in baggies) I spread it on good..not sure how much. Maybe a 1/3 of a cup or a little more.
1 Red Pepper-cut into thin slices (I used a green because that is what I had..but red is better)
2 Tomatoes-cut into thin slices
1 can sliced Olives
2 Green onions-cut
Artichoke hearts-I like to separate mine a little bit..so they are evenly placed over the pizza. (Again I buy these at Costco)
Salt and Pepper
Motz cheese (I used about 2 cups) and Parmesan cheese
It's Easy..
Spread the pesto on the crust, add the artichoke hearts, and all the veggies. Then top with the cheese..a good amount. Then bake at 350-375 for 15 minutes or so. It's done when the cheese is all bubbly.
This one will not disappoint! ENJOY!!!!!
1 comment:
YUM! I have this on my calendar for next month's menu! I can't wait to try it! Thanks for the recipe!
Post a Comment