I have made these pork chops a couple of times now & I really like them.
It is from a blog...and I better give credit where credit is due! lovehugsandgiggles.blogspot.com
*Boneless Sirloin Pork Chops
(I use the ones from Costco and cut them in half)
*Flour
*2 Tbsp Oil
*Salt and Pepper
*1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
*Cup of Milk
*A couple of Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
(I use a little more than 2)
*1 can Diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
(Some Cans call it Italian Diced Tomatoes)
Dredge the pork chops in flour. Heat oil in skillet. Brown pork chops on each side. Add Salt and Pepper to taste. Meanwhile, in a 9x13 pan combine chicken soup, milk, worcestershire sauce, and tomatoes. When the pork chops are brown, put them in the pan and cover with sauce. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour or until done.
Serve over mashed potatoes and veggies!
It is really easy and yummy! The pork is not dry...and I like that!!!
PS I will always try to add a photo with my recipes...I usually won't try a recipe without seeing a picture...I am weird that way...so for those out there like me..I will take photos and post them with my recipes! Enjoy!
4 comments:
My favorite cookbook has a picture with every recipe. I love your idea. I'm totally the same way. I have to see it to make my taste buds jump. WE LOVE pork chops, I'm going to try this as soon as I get home. Jon would love it!!
Ok, this was so good. I made it for Jon and I and we loved it. I was amazed that the tomatoes were so yummy with the pork chops. Side note... do not use bone in pork chops. It was so frustrating, because you couldn't see the bones with the sauce on it, and we got frustrated. Thanks Marinda!
I am glad you liked it, Amy! It really is good! Good point about the pork chops...I would use boneless for sure! I just get the package at Costco and then cut each porkchop in half because they are too thick! I can get 3-4 meals out of one package that way!
Alright... seriously, this is one of my top five recipes. I just made them AGAIN, but used the pork chops from Costco like you said. WOW, they are thick!! But, like you said, I cut them in half, and get way more this way, thanks again! We all love this recipe!
Post a Comment